I must say that 2006 wasn't great, but it was good. I look at it as a picking-up point for me in my career. So much has happened within the year that got me very very confused, but I'm putting things together now. I am truely happy that the year is coming to a closure as I see 2007 as a much better year for me. Looking forward to start anew and afresh.
I wish all of you the same and a good year ahead!
The conclude this year, I'd like to make a new year resolution to set some goals to achieve for the coming year:
- Get rid of the lazy bug and procrastinator in me
- Grow my hair as long as it used to be (3 inches more!! yey!)
- Be more dynamic and enthusiastic in my work....seem to have lost that over the years
- Learn Golf (anybody wanna teach me?)
- Lose 5kg
- Have a baby :>
- erm.......thats all for now. I think my goals are quite realistic and achievable.
Over n Out,